Thanks to all those who join our webinar on 13 May!
During the webinar we focused on the status of circular bioeconomy trends in selected Central and Eastern European countries (Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia), and discussed European projects dealing with bioeconomy and biowaste, introducing the newly launched SCALIBUR e-learning platform to potential end-users. You can now watch the webinar back in full here, and the slides from all our speakers are available to download below.
- Introduction to the webinar and SCALIBUR – James Ling (Greenovate! Europe)
- Initiatives on biowaste in Hungary – Dr. László Aleksza (Institute for Environmantal Sciences Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences)
- Bioeconomy initiatives in Slovenia – Mateja Dermastia (Anteja-ECG)
- Bioeconomy in Slovakia – Daniel Ács (Bioeconomy Cluster)
- Sharing solutions among cities & regions: the HOOP network – Serena Lisai (ACR+)
- Introducing the SCALIBUR e-learning platform – María Beatriz Rosell (GEONARDO)